Almo Nature Legend Cat Food - 1 Case (24 Pack of 2.47 oz/70g cans) - All Natural, No Fillers - 16 Healthy Choices
Almo Nature Legend Chicken and Shrimps contains 71 to 76% meat or fish cooked and preserved naturally in cooking water (24%) and nothing else: it?s this simplicity and authenticity that cats adore! Almo Nature uses the same cuts of real meat and fish that we eat: the fish is caught in the open sea and the chicken is hormone-free for a healthy choice that also satisfies the palate. All by-products are fully excluded from our recipes. The meat and fish used are naturally rich with essential minerals and vitamins. No supplements have been added. Processing techniques are kept to an absolute minimum to preserve nutrients. The Almo Nature cat food range is designed for those who think that the best diet is a mixture of natural sources of nutrients without added artificial ingredients, in keeping with thousands of years of traditional dietary knowledge. Ingredients: chicken, water sufficient for cooking, shrimp. Guaranteed analysis: crude protein (min) 17%,crude fat (min) 0.3%, crude fibres (max) 1%, moisture (max) 80%, ash (max) 2%.
Features of Almo Nature Legend Cat Food - 1 Case (24 Pack of 2.47 oz/70g cans) - All Natural, No Fillers - 16 Healthy Choices
- Light and tasty, gives extra fatty acids to white meat proteins.
- Source of iron, iodine, zinc and magnesium. Good Content of Taurine.
- Grain free meal - no fillers, thickeners or synthetic vitamins. Convenient single serving one can is one meal.
- Wet food reduces the caloric intake and increases hydration. Ideal for overweight and neutered cats. Wet food will reduce the possibility of bladder stones and other urinary tract issues.
- 100% Pure fresh human grade chicken or fish.
Specifications of Almo Nature Legend Cat Food - 1 Case (24 Pack of 2.47 oz/70g cans) - All Natural, No Fillers - 16 Healthy Choices
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Item model number||1014H-CS|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: