Aquatic Life Macro Aqua Flow Swing
The Flow Swing is designed to create a dynamic water flow in any aquarium- helping eliminate 'dead spots'. The motor in the Flow Swing continuously moves the diffuser from side-to-side, changing the direction of the filtered water. The speed at which the diffuser moves from left-to-right is about 5 seconds, where-as the right-to-left motion is about 10 seconds. This variance creates wave-type currents which helps sweep away excess detritus and waste products. The hose barb fitting and tank mount bracket are included with the 1/2-inch (660366) and 3/4-inch (660367) models, but not on the 1-inch (660368) model, which is designed to hang in the aquarium after direct connection to a rigid 1-inch PVC pipe. Features: The 100 degree oscillating capability helps eliminate 'dead spots' in any aquarium - The automatically changing side-to-side sweeps create natural waves, stimulating growth and carrying nutrients to corals and plants - The completely sealed submersible motor provides quiet, maintenance-free operation. Specs: Power cord length, 5 feet – Power supply, 110V/60 Hz – Directional angle, 100 degrees.
Features of Aquatic Life Macro Aqua Flow Swing
- Supplied with a black SLIP PVC fitting which threads into the diffuser, making connection to PVC plumbing easy.
- Also included is a barb fitting for hose/tubing connection.
- Four strong 1-inch suction cups with adjustable bracket means the diffuser can be attached to a flat surface up to a 90 degree bend.
- 100 degree oscillating capability helps eliminate dead spots in any aquarium.
- The automatically changing side-to-side sweeps create natural waves, stimulating growth and carrying nutrients to corals and plants.
Specifications of Aquatic Life Macro Aqua Flow Swing
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 3.5 inches ; 12.8 ounces|
|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Item model number||660366|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: