BioBubble Origins Old Dive Helmet Ornament, Multicolor
The Origins Old Dive Helmet is designed based on the brass diver’s helmets circa 1880s. This aquarium ornament features exquisite, hand-painted details including the breastplate knobs that were used to fasten the helmet, caging over the glass, and the valve for the hose. Not only will this accessory enhance any sunken-expedition themed aquarium, but the hollow interior offers a hideaway for any shy or territorial fish in your tank. The ornament measures: 6.75” x 6” x 5.5” (L x W x H).
Features of BioBubble Origins Old Dive Helmet Ornament, Multicolor
- Manufactured to exceed industry standards with safe, non-toxic construction, highest quality paints, and packaging tailor-crafted to ensure safe delivery
- Use in aquariums, terrariums, and other home decoration
- Crafted in the US, using historic references and hand painted to provide superior realism
- Cohesively integrates with other Origins decorative elements
- Each ornament has a story of the resin's origin
Specifications of BioBubble Origins Old Dive Helmet Ornament, Multicolor
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 5.9 x 6.7 inches ; 11.4 ounces|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Item model number||60120800|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: