Cetacea Step-In Pet/Dog Harness
Cetacea was one of the first companies to introduce the step-in harness to the pet industry. Now it's an industry standard and the preferred harness design. The step-in concept is simple - "pet simply steps in" and it buckles securely near the dogs back. The design catches the dog low across the chest to disperse the load and keep your dog from experiencing damage to the trachea from other pulling. Two solid brass d-rings provide a very secure attachment point for the leash. Unlike a traditional h-shaped harness the step-in dog harness does not have to be pulled over the dogs head (they don't like that). The harness is adjustable in locations to fit practically any sized dog.
Features of Cetacea Step-In Pet/Dog Harness
- The original harness - Cetacea was one of the first companies to introduce the step-in harness to the pet industry
- We love our pets too and want them to be comfortable in their step-in harness
- Keep your dog from experiencing damage to the trachea from pulling
- Cetacea takes great pride in using only the highest quality materials for all of our pet products
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed - this harness consistently exceeds customer expectations. We promise!
Specifications of Cetacea Step-In Pet/Dog Harness
|Product Dimensions||5 x 1.5 x 3 inches ; 0.8 ounces|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Item model number||PTH38SAH2-PUR|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: