Replacement Metal Nuts for Airline Approved Travel Kennel (25 Pack)
Only 1 Left In-stock.
Replacement Metal Nuts for Airline Approved Travel Kennel
If you have new sky kennel or vari kennel they all come with metal bolts and plastic wing nuts. Most airlines are now requiring both Metal NUTS and BOLTS. Simple solution is to purchase Our Special replacement Metal Thumb Nuts to replace the kennels existing Plastic nuts this will comply with the airlines requirements, keep you pet safe and insure your kennel is not refused for plastic parts at the airline check-in counter. These nuts are the same Metal nuts that used to be standard on the Doskocil Sky Kennel in the early 70's and 80's, but once Doskocil became Petmate they began to cut costs and the first step was to replace the metal nuts with the Black plastic Nylon nuts. Now that airlines are finding these plastic nuts are not always threaded properly and can fail they are beginning to require all plastic be removed and replaced with dependable solid metal. Keep your traveling pets safe, These Nuts are a bargain be sure to buy extra to replace if lost or misplaced while traveling.
Features of Replacement Metal Nuts for Airline Approved Travel Kennel
- Replaces standard black plastic wing nuts Does not include bolts
- Solid Metal Nuts fit existing Bolts on Sky Kennel, Vari Kennel and all Petmate Aspen Kennels
- Airline Required, Airline Approved
- Easy to install just remove Black Plastic Wing Nuts and Replace with Our Special Metal Nuts
- Save Money $ - by only purchasing replacement Nuts to fit your NEW Kennels Existing Bolts
Specifications of Replacement Metal Nuts for Airline Approved Travel Kennel
|Item Weight||6.1 ounces|