Only 3 Left In-stock.
The Asprin Bolus 240 Grain reduces fever and relive minor aches and pains. It promotes animal comfort and general good healt. It may also be used to lower body temp in extremely hot weather. Product is for use on calves, cattle, foals, and horses. Administer Orally, Allowing Animals to Drink Water After Administration. Each Bolus Contains Acetylsalicylic Acid Net Contains 50 Boluses
Features of Aspirin Bolus
- To be used orally as an aid in reducing fever and in relief of minor muscular aches and joint pains in cattle and horses.
- For use on cattle and horses.
- Powerful 240 grain boluses give the animal quick relief.
- Relaxes smooth muscles of the blood vessels, relieving pain.
- Salicylates will not affect the heart of the animal.
Specifications of Aspirin Bolus
|Product Dimensions||5.1 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches ; 2.4 pounds|
|Item Weight||2.6 pounds|
|Item model number||BC054163|