Herm Sprenger Neck Tech Training Collar Black 24"
Herm Sprenger's Neck-Tech design features a stainless steel collar with each part stamped from solid coiled stock. This unique design imitates canine teeth & allows the collar to have a more natural "bite" during the correction pull. Nylon billets with a safety buckle. The links of the Neck-Tech are called "elements", and may be used to adjust the collar length by 1.25". This collar is intended for use ONLY while dog is on leash and attended.
Features of Herm Sprenger Neck Tech Training Collar Black 24"
- Chrome plated steel wire, black finish
- There is only one - Herm Sprenger quality!
- Heavy duty links for strength & durability
- This unique design imitates canine teeth.
- Guaranteed against rust, tarnish or beakage
Specifications of Herm Sprenger Neck Tech Training Collar Black 24"
|Product Dimensions||6.4 x 3.3 x 1.9 inches ; 4 ounces|
|Item Weight||4 ounces|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: