Lickin' Our Chops Tucker's Tantilizing Tilapia Flavor Cat Treats. Gluten Free Formula with 55% Real Meat. Handmade with Fresh Local Ingredients
Our gluten free Tucker’s Tilapia Cat treats are handmade using the finest ingredients. Formulated with 55% Farm Raised Tilapia Filets and Bob’s Red Mill Flours. Tilapia is a farm raised, mild flavored whitefish that your cat is sure to love. Packaged in a re-sealable zip-loc pouch to ensure freshness, our treats are created with superior nose and taste appeal for even the pickiest of pets! Manufactured in a human grade health inspected facility, you can have confidence that our products are a safe and wholesome addition to your pets diet. None of our products contain anything you would not eat yourself including animal meals or animal by-products. Additionally, we never include preservatives, hormones, artificial flavorings or coloring. We actively support local agriculture and rigorously research all of our vendors, farmers and ingredients to ensure the integrity of our products. Your pet’s food safety is our number one concern!
Features of Lickin' Our Chops Tucker's Tantilizing Tilapia Flavor Cat Treats. Gluten Free Formula with 55% Real Meat. Handmade with Fresh Local Ingredients
- Gluten free recipe formulated with 55% hand trimmed all natural farm raised whole tilapia filets no animal meals or by-products ever
- Gluten free formula does not include corn soy wheat barley rye or oats
- High percentage of meat insures above average acceptability and digestibility great for picky eaters and sensitive stomachs
- Human grade ingredients sourced from all local farms
- Made in the U.S.A. in a health inspected facility where the food safety of your pet is our number one concern
Specifications of Lickin' Our Chops Tucker's Tantilizing Tilapia Flavor Cat Treats. Gluten Free Formula with 55% Real Meat. Handmade with Fresh Local Ingredients
|Product Dimensions||6.6 x 3.9 x 2.1 inches ; 2.1 ounces|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Item model number||LOCTTT2|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: