LupinePet 1-Inch Recycled Fiber Step-In Harness for Large Dogs with Girth Size 24 to 38-Inch, Berry
Only 2 Left In-stock.
Eco by Lupine 1-Inch Recycled Fiber Step-In Dog Harness, Berry
Eco by Lupine products are proudly built in Conway, New Hampshire and Guaranteed (Even if Chewed). Made from recycled plastic bottles. Bottles are melted, purified and extruded into thread. The thread is then woven to create this unique soft yet strong material with a rich texture. 1" wide harnesses are suitable for medium and larger dogs. Features strong bar-tack stitching, welded D-rings and a custom designed side-release buckle. In 9 designer colors with matching leashes and collars available. To determine harness size, measure snugly around the dog, just behind the front legs, then add an extra 5-percent for a comfortable fit. Machine wash, warm water, mild soap (no bleach or bleach alternative). Air dry. Lupine products are not recommended for tie-out.
Features of Eco by Lupine 1-Inch Recycled Fiber Step-In Dog Harness, Berry
- Made from recycled plastic bottles (PET), this unique plush weave is soft yet strong
- Available in 9 designer colors, inspired by Nature, with matching collars and leashes
- Beautifully stitched and finished, using the highest quality hardware components
- Proudly built in New Hampshire
- Guaranteed (Even if Chewed)
Specifications of Eco by Lupine 1-Inch Recycled Fiber Step-In Dog Harness, Berry
|Product Dimensions||15 x 10 x 2 inches ; 3.7 ounces|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Item model number||36969|