Lupine Step-In Harness for Larger Dogs
All Lupine products are proudly built in Conway, New Hampshire and Guaranteed (Even if Chewed). 1” products are suitable for medium and larger dogs. Made from woven nylon, in six rich solid colors. Features strong bar-tack stitching, welded D-rings and a custom designed side-release buckle. Matching leads available. In one girth size range. To determine size, measure snugly around the dog, just behind the front legs, then add an extra 5-percent for a comfortable fit. Machine wash, warm water, mild soap (no bleach or bleach alternative). Air dry. Lupine products are not recommended for tie-out.
Features of Lupine Step-In Harness for Larger Dogs
- Non-restrictive design removes pressure from the throat area
- Wraparound style; place a paw in each opening; clip the buckle
- 1" wide, appropriate for medium and larger dogs
- Proudly built in Conway, New Hampshire
- GUARANTEED (Even if Chewed)
Specifications of Lupine Step-In Harness for Larger Dogs
|Product Dimensions||16 x 9.5 x 1.5 inches ; 6.2 ounces|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Item model number||22569|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: