Natura Petz Break It Up! Stone Eliminator (All Types), Kidney, Gallstone and Liver Support for Kittens, 90 Capsules, 300mg Per Capsule
Break It Up - Stone Eliminator + Kidney, Gallstone & Liver Support is used holistically to eliminate liver, kidney, bladder & gall stones, gravel, crystals, grains & calculi (active stones & as a preventative) & to safely remove them from the body, including calcium oxalate, struvite, uric acid, cystine, calcium phosphate & silica stones. In people & pets, 94% of bladder stones were eliminated within 2 weeks of use. Break It Up! is especially useful for animals at risk of calcium oxalate stones due to its effectiveness in reducing the amount of cortisol & calcium produced in the urine & for dogs and cats with chronic and episodic upper urinary tract & bladder infections and kidney infections. Also helps to normalize liver enzyme levels; to reduce uric acid & acidify urine; to increase urination & provides relief from prostatitis; for liver & kidney disease; for infectious hepatitis & leptospirosis; for Fatty Liver Disease (hepatic lipidosis) & as an adjunctive for liver failure.
Features of Natura Petz Break It Up! Stone Eliminator (All Types), Kidney, Gallstone and Liver Support for Kittens, 90 Capsules, 300mg Per Capsule
- Veterinarian formulated & recommended
- Organic, all natural pet supplement
- Suggested for all life stages of dogs & cats; for all types of stone elimination, including gravel, crystals & calculi
- Use for Feline cholangiohepatitis, Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD), Feline Urological Syndrome (FUS) & Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV)
- For Leaky Gut Syndrome (LGS), gastritis, Intestinal Dysbiosis & Intestinal Hypermerability; as an adjunctive Cushing's Disease & for hyperkalemia
Specifications of Natura Petz Break It Up! Stone Eliminator (All Types), Kidney, Gallstone and Liver Support for Kittens, 90 Capsules, 300mg Per Capsule
|Product Dimensions||5 x 3 x 4 inches|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Item model number||BREA2PETKITA|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: