Oliver & Iris Premium Cat Scratcher C Curved Post and Cubby
Tired of purchasing cat products that your beloved feline gets bored of quickly? Oliver and Iris Cat Scratcher's serves as both a cat scratcher and lounge that promises to keep your cat companions coming back for more. Custom made for cats who enjoy scratching, playing and lounging around. Ever notice that cats love jumping in and out of cardboard boxes? They love the texture of cardboard and Oliver and Iris scratchers are guaranteed to make cats happy. No more worrying about the ugly old scratching post of old because with the modern design of Oliver and Iris the scratcher is both functional and fits with your home decor. Manufactured with quality standards and top end recyclable materials for a product that stands up to even the most aggressive scratchers and is 100% recyclable.
Features of Oliver & Iris Premium Cat Scratcher C Curved Post and Cubby
- ATTRACTS AND SATISFIES: Cats are naturally attracted to cardboard due to its texture. Oliver and Iris uses that attraction and encourages the cat to use its natural scratching instincts on the product
- 100% RECYCLABLE: Customers love this product not only because their cats love it but because it protects mother earth as well
- MODERN STYLISH DESIGN: The unique custom designs and colors of Oliver and Iris scratchers allows even the most stylish of customers to match the home dÃ©cor
- HIGH QUALITY: Manufactured with quality standards and top end recyclable materials and will stand up to even the most aggressive scratching cats
- HASSLE-FREE MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Designed to last and if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, please return your Oliver and Iris scratcher for a no-questions asked, full refund
- Dimensions: 14"x12"x10"
Specifications of Oliver & Iris Premium Cat Scratcher C Curved Post and Cubby
|Product Dimensions||12 x 10 x 14 inches|
|Item Weight||2.7 pounds|
|Item model number||Baldakeno-White|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: