Creative Foraging Systems Small Foraging Treat Box, 2-1/2-Inch W by 2-1/2-Inch L
Fill the chipboard foraging box with treats and hang in your birds cage. Birds chew into the box and discover the food. To obtain additional snacks they must chew thru the honeycomb chambers inside the box. Shreddable Boxes Make It Easy To Introduce Your Large Parrot To Food Foraging.
Features of Creative Foraging Systems Small Foraging Treat Box, 2-1/2-Inch W by 2-1/2-Inch L
- Use for Parakeets Lovebirds Cockatiels and small conures e.g. Green Cheeks Black Caps etc.
- Be creative with foods Budgies and Cockatiels love Spray Millet and Spinach Conures will prefer sliced fresh fruit
- For experience foragers fill with pellets such as Oven Fresh Bites or Zupreem's Fruit Blend
- Depress perforated slot and expose food if your bird has no experience with foraging boxes
- Pet safe material USDA approved food grade chipboard boxes
Specifications of Creative Foraging Systems Small Foraging Treat Box, 2-1/2-Inch W by 2-1/2-Inch L
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Item model number||731|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: