Pet Magasin Retractable Dog Leash, Tape-Style for Safety
Smooth extension and retraction along with an easy-to-use and reliable one-button locking mechanism make this an ideal leash for all situations. Lock the leash at a short length when you need closer control, or let your dog roam and explore out to the leash's full length. The ergonomically designed handle fits large and small owners, and has a rubberized surface for a sure grip. Inferior, cord-style retractable leashes can cause burns and cuts if the leash gets wrapped around someone's legs or arms, or if you try to stop a running dog by grabbing the cord with your hand. These risks are avoided with this tape style leash, which has no dangerously thin cord.
Note: A dog can build up a lot of speed and momentum if it runs out to the full length of any retractable leash. To avoid injury to your dog or yourself, Always pay attention to your pet, and NEVER try to bring a dog to a sudden stop when it's running at top speed.
Pet Magasin is a company committed to manufacturing top-quality products for your pets. All of our products are backed by a 2-year warranty and 100% money-back guarantee.
Features of Pet Magasin Retractable Dog Leash, Tape-Style for Safety
- Retractable leash gives your dog more freedom to wander, sniff, and poke around. One-button stop/lock/release and smooth extension and retraction allows a more enjoyable walk for both of you
- This tape-style retractable leash is much safer than cord-style leashes, which can cause rope burns and even cuts when they get tangled around legs or elsewhere
- Comfortable, non-slip rubberized handle fits small and large hands
- One-button control lets you stop and lock the leash at any length; A strong, durable leash, good for dogs 45 pounds and over. Leash extends up to 16 feet
- Manufactured and sold by Pet Magasin
Specifications of Pet Magasin Retractable Dog Leash, Tape-Style for Safety
|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: