Bene-Bac Bird Plus Prebiotic Gel
Contains live, naturally occurring microorganisms. A concentrated live culture of seven fat encapsulated microorganisms found in the intestinal tracts of birds and reptiles. A guaranteed 20 million colony forming units (CFU) per gram of viable lactic acid producing bacteria. A concentrated energy source. Help for birds and reptiles under adverse conditions such as showing, breeding, traveling, worming, surgery, weaning, boarding, antibiotic therapy. A palatable gel in an easy to use syringe
Features of Bene-Bac Bird Plus Prebiotic Gel
- A concentration of seven beneficial live-culture digestive bacteria.
- Fat encapsulated to insure survival from stomach acids to insure maximum results.
- Helps crowd out harmful intestinal organisms.
- Easily digested for instant energy.
- Palatable gel in an easy to use syringe.
Specifications of Bene-Bac Bird Plus Prebiotic Gel
|Product Dimensions||5.3 x 2.5 x 1 inches ; 0.6 ounces|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Item model number||99559-1|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: