PSCPets Intelliflora Nutritional Supplement, 30gm
IntelliFlora has been proven to promote intestinal health and is designed to create a balance of microbes within your dog or cat's gastrointestinal tract. IntelliFlora is most often used during periods of diarrhea, stress and antibiotic use. IntelliFlora contains a blend of four different bacterial strains including Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacillus rhamnosus (the leading brand only offers Enterococcus faecium). These four strains are instrumental in fortifying intestinal cells while inundating the bad, unhealthy bacteria present within your dog or cat's GI tract. There are also a number of negative side effects caused by antibiotic therapy as well (including diarrhea, digestive upset and an overall depletion of healthy bacteria in the animals digestive system). It is recommended that IntelliFlora be used during antibiotic therapy, but given during alternating times with regard to the administering of the antibiotic itself. IntelliFlora also contains a variety of essential vitamins and nutrients including Vitamins C, A, E, Zinc and Manganese. All of which are needed for your dog or cat's proper metabolism, vision and immune system functioning.
Features of PSCPets Intelliflora Nutritional Supplement, 30gm
- Compare with FortiFlora and Save; IntelliFlora is a nutritional supplement designed for the dietary management of dogs and cats with diarrhea
- A blend of 4 different bacterial strains including Enterococcus faecium; Lactobacillus (acidophilus; plantarum and rhamnosus)
- Safe; stable; and effective in restoring normal intestinal health and balance and help promote a strong immune system
- Does not use Animal Digest; instead uses Dried Poultry Liver for flavoring
- PSCPets brand products are backed by our 100-percent satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications of PSCPets Intelliflora Nutritional Supplement, 30gm
|Product Dimensions||3 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Item model number||PSC-VP9300|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: