Ranch Rewards Deer Antler Chews -Long-Lasting Chews for Dogs.
Freshest of the fresh! Deer, elk, and moose naturally shed their antlers yearly, leaving behind a tough, healthy treat dogs will love.
• Deer Antlers are softer than moose or elk, making them easier for dogs to consume
• Elk Antlers are the second-hardest chew
• Moose Antlers are the hardest, for a long-lasting chew
Antlers are sanded to remove sharp edges. Antlers are hypo-allergenic treats that help provide high levels of protein, are a great source of calcium and minerals, may have regenerative effects on joint cartilage, aid in kidney function, improve wound healing, enrich pet coats, and help remove plaque and tartar through chewing. These top-quality antlers are much less likely to splinter than bones and lesser-quality antlers. These all-natural product are aromatic to dogs, yet odorless to humans.
Sizes will vary due to the product being a natural animal byproduct; the size of the animal has direct bearing on the size of the antler.
Material: Elk antler
Features of Ranch Rewards Deer Antler Chews -Long-Lasting Chews for Dogs.
- Dogs love to chew on these all-natural animal byproducts
- Deer Antlers are softer than Moose or Elk Antlers, making them easier for dogs to consume
- Antlers promote dental health by helping remove plaque and tartar buildup through chewing
- Medium (6-7") and Large (8-9") sizes are also available
Specifications of Ranch Rewards Deer Antler Chews -Long-Lasting Chews for Dogs.
|Product Dimensions||5.3 x 1 x 1 inches ; 1.3 ounces|
|Item Weight||31 pounds|
|Item model number||RR464 04|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: