ROYAL CANIN Canine Urinary SO Dry - Small Dog (8.8 lb)
Small Dogs below 22 pounds can still experience painful Urinary tract infections and urinary stones which can make your pet miserable. There are many things that can cause urinary stones in dogs, including poor nutrition, not enough water, and genetic/breed predisposition to urinary stones, or uroliths. With good nutrition, urinary stones can be dissolved from your dog's urinary tract, and prevented from returning! That's why the nutritionists at Royal Canin developed Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary SO Small Dog Dry Food.
Features of ROYAL CANIN Canine Urinary SO Dry - Small Dog (8.8 lb)
- Ingredients to increase urine volume and reduce the concentration of the minerals that form kidney stones
- Compounds that dissolve struvite urinary stones in your pet's system
- Ingredients that acidify your dog's urine and prevent stone buildup
- Omega-3 fatty acids to help your pet's urinary tract fight infection and inflammation
- Controlled amounts of magnesium, phosphorus, and protein to keep your dog's system running clean
Specifications of ROYAL CANIN Canine Urinary SO Dry - Small Dog (8.8 lb)
|Item Weight||9 pounds|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: