Bio-Case V, Thomas Labs, 240 Capsules
The inability to properly digest food due to the lack of natural digestive enzymes produced by the pancreas is found frequently in some breeds of dogs. Supplemental enzyme therapy, in the form of whole live pancreas derivatives, has been shown to be the best course of action for animals that cannot digest their food thoroughly due to pancreatic enzyme deficiency. However, due to the overall poor absorption of essential nutrients and vitamins that inherently goes with this deficiency, blood levels of vitamin B-12 may also be low. The addition of Vitamin B-12, with intrinsic factor present, will help with this condition. Thomas Laboratories has also added Probiotics (lactobacillus) to this stabilizing formula to promote a healthy, stable bacteria level in the digestive tract, helping to reduce stomach upset and loose stool.
Features of Bio-Case V, Thomas Labs, 240 Capsules
- Bio Case V This product is a supplement, used most often in conditions where digestion of protein, carbohydrates and fat is inadequate
- Effectively aids in the digestion of proteins, carbohydrates and fats
- Combine with food for maximum digestive support
- An extra potent pancreative enzyme concentrate.
- Contains Vitamin B-12, and Probiotics to aid in the digestion of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Easy to Use!
Specifications of Bio-Case V, Thomas Labs, 240 Capsules
|Product Dimensions||3 x 3 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Item model number||110-0140.C11|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: