BioBubble Origins Series Carmagnolle Dive Suit Ornament
What makes the Origins Carmagnole Dive Suit ornament special is that it’s based on the design of the first dive suit that uses the human form to allow full range of movement. While this particular suit was not fully waterproof, it paved the path of innovation for submersible underwater suits. The mold of this resin is intricately detailed, from the 25 windows on the helmet to the hoses that allowed the diver to breathe, and is entirely hand painted to ensure precise coloring. While this decoration fun for the hobbyist, your fish will also enjoy swimming around and hiding behind the dive suit. All of the Origins products are made of durable poly-resin and safe, non-toxic, high-grade paint, and can be used in fresh or salt water aquariums. This ornament measures: 4.5”x 5.5”x 9” (L x W x H).
Features of BioBubble Origins Series Carmagnolle Dive Suit Ornament
- Manufactured to exceed industry standards with safe, non-toxic construction, highest quality paints, and packaging tailor-crafted to ensure safe delivery
- Use in aquariums, terrariums, and other home decoration
- Crafted in the US, using historic references and hand painted to provide superior realism
- Cohesively integrates with other Origins decorative elements
- Each ornament has a story of the resin's origin
Specifications of BioBubble Origins Series Carmagnolle Dive Suit Ornament
|Product Dimensions||6.2 x 5 x 9.5 inches ; 1.2 pounds|
|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Item model number||60241000|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: