Carrot Roll Play 3 in 1 Catnip Holder, Treat Dispenser, and Sisal Scratcher Cat Toy Blue
This is the original Carrot cat toy. We designed this cat toy to stand out over other cat toys by, not only, design but also its innovation. This is truly the first of its kind, a cat toy that has a catnip chamber, with 2 holes for dispensing treats, and a sisal scratcher. There are also feathers on top of the carrot, making this toy the most addictive cat toy. The sisal cover scratcher was designed to keep cat claws healthy, its wrapped all over the cat toy. The 2 holes on the carrot dispenses normal size cat treats(you can put any treats you like into this cat toy). The top of the carrot has a catnip chamber where you can put dry catnip in, we know that catnip falls apart, so with that in mind, we have included a special organza baggie to filter the catnip. This carrot stands a whooping 12 inch tall with the feathers, while other cat toys are just 3-5". When it comes to cat fun, size makes a big impact. Simple philosophy behind this cat toy Catnip + Cat treats + Feathers + sisal scratcher + Size = HOURS OF NONE STOP PLAY TIME!
Features of Carrot Roll Play 3 in 1 Catnip Holder, Treat Dispenser, and Sisal Scratcher Cat Toy Blue
- 3 in 1 multi-function cat toy, keeps the cat busy all day. Entices, Excites, & Entertains!
- Easy to clean catnip chamber has a filter so that the catnip is held well. A well designed twist cap to keep the chamber sealed shut.
- Treats are put inside the toy so that cats can interact with the toy for hours. The Easy-to-Reload chamber makes it simple to put any treats inside the cat toy.
- Sisal Scratcher cover helps keep nails healthy. Made with all natural rope
- All natural feathers, makes this carrot a whooping 12"! This is one of the biggest cat toy you will find in the market
Specifications of Carrot Roll Play 3 in 1 Catnip Holder, Treat Dispenser, and Sisal Scratcher Cat Toy Blue
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: