ER Emergency Ration Dry Cat Food for Survival Kits and Disaster Preparedness
FEMA recommends planning ahead for disasters by preparing a minimum of three days’ worth of food and water for you and your pets. Stores may be closed for extended periods of time in an emergency, so stock up on quality food that will last until you need it. ER-Emergency Ration is a US Department of Homeland Security / US Coast Guard approved manufacturer of quality emergency food rations and a supplier to the American Red Cross and ASPCA Pet Survival Kits. ER-Emergency Ration dry cat food has been hermetically vacuum sealed and specially packaged to guarantee safe storage up to a 5-year shelf-life. Rations are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by AAFCO’s cat food nutrient profiles. Food needs will be different for each animal, but ER-Emergency Ration 8 ounce packets can provide up to three days’ worth of nutrition in an emergency. Larger animals will need more food, so plan accordingly for your pets and stock up on ER-Emergency Ration pet food.
Features of ER Emergency Ration Dry Cat Food for Survival Kits and Disaster Preparedness
- Guaranteed safe storage up to 5-year shelf-life
- Hermetically vacuum sealed and specially packaged using corrosion resistant material to withstand extreme conditions and temperatures
- Complete balanced nutrition for all life stages provide 100-Percent of recommended vitamins & minerals
- Formulated to meet Cat Food Nutrient Profiles established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO)
- Each re-sealable, zip-close packet contains 8 ounces of food
Specifications of ER Emergency Ration Dry Cat Food for Survival Kits and Disaster Preparedness
|Product Dimensions||6 x 3.5 x 2 inches ; 1.5 pounds|
|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Item model number||PCF|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: