Freehand Safety Strap. Made From 3/8's Webbing for Smaller Dogs.
The Freehand wrist strap gives you the benefits of a regular leash while using a retractable leash. No more putting the retactable leash under you arm or between your legs. It is attached to your wrist.
Features of Freehand Safety Strap. Made From 3/8's Webbing for Smaller Dogs.
- Freehand slipe easily on and off you hand.
- You can use both of your hands to clean up after your dog
- You don't have to worry about dropping the retractable leash and the dog can't pull it out of your hand.
- You can cary more than one bag at a time while keeping you dog safe.
- Using the side release buckle on the wrist loop, you can attach your retractable leash to a chair, pole, handle or anything that keeps your dog safe.
Specifications of Freehand Safety Strap. Made From 3/8's Webbing for Smaller Dogs.
|Item Weight||5 ounces|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: