Lupine 3/4 Inch No Pull Harness for Small and Medium Dogs
The Lupine No Pull harness is a simple and effective tool, that with training helps teach your dog polite leash-walking behavior. The No Pull harness does not keep the dog from pulling. It helps you convey that pulling is much less rewarding than not pulling. You should see some improvement pretty quickly. The time it takes to change a behavior greatly depends on how consistent you are. Well-exercised dogs learn faster than dogs with too much pent-up energy, but all dogs can learn to walk politely. Harness works with any non-choker style collar. The No Pull Harness is available in ¾ inch and 1 inch widths and a variety of Lupine colors and patterns. Matching Lupine collars and lead available. How to use: Using a pull-and-RELEASE action, your pull turns the dog from the direction he's going towards you. As he is redirected, release the pull so the lead is slack, then use vocal praise or a treat when the dog looks at you with slack in the lead. Be consistent in the redirect and use lots of praise. We have found that this tool works best with a 2 or 4 lead.
Features of Lupine 3/4 Inch No Pull Harness for Small and Medium Dogs
- Simple and effective tool to help you teach your dog polite leash-walking behavior
- Works with any non-choker style collar and a leash
- Gently redirects the pulling dog; by praising/rewarding when he stops pulling, you show him that not pulling is much more rewarding than pulling
- Watch the video online to see a demonstration of the technique
- Guaranteed (Even if Chewed.) and proudly built in New Hampshire since 1990
Specifications of Lupine 3/4 Inch No Pull Harness for Small and Medium Dogs
|Product Dimensions||1.2 x 6 x 8 inches ; 3.4 ounces|
|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Item model number||27597|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: