Lupine 15-Feet Training Lead for Small and Medium Dogs, 1/2-Inch
1/2-inch wide training leads are suitable for small to medium sizes of dogs. Features a 7-1/4 inch self-loop handle with strong bar-tack stitching and convenient trigger snap. Use to practice ‘stay' and ‘come', or just give your pup the ability to range 15' or 30' out on walks. Lupine products are not recommended for tie-out. Available in six solid colors, all with matching collars, leashes and harnesses. All Lupine products are proudly built in Conway, New Hampshire and Guaranteed (Even if Chewed). Made from woven nylon. Machine wash, warm water, mild soap (no bleach or bleach alternative). Air dry.
Features of Lupine 15-Feet Training Lead for Small and Medium Dogs, 1/2-Inch
- Use to practice 'stay' and 'come', or just give your pup the ability to range 15' or 30' on walks
- 1/2-inch wide, 15-ft long with self loop handle, in seven solid colors
- Proudly built in Conway, New Hampshire
- GUARANTEED (Even if Chewed)
- Lupine products are not recommended for tie-out
Specifications of Lupine 15-Feet Training Lead for Small and Medium Dogs, 1/2-Inch
|Product Dimensions||0.8 x 6 x 6.8 inches ; 2.9 ounces|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Item model number||17583|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: