Natura Petz Soothed and Serene All Systems Calming, Stress, Epilepsy and Seizure Support for Pets, 90 Capsules, 300mg extract Per Capsule
Soothed & Serene - Calming & Stress Support for All Body Systems is used holistically for its calming & nervine effects; to relax the autonomic (sympathetic & parasympathetic), peripheral, somatic and Central Nervous Systems, plus endocrine, cardiovascular, digestive, excretory & respiratory systems; as a mild sedative and alternative to benzodiazepine drugs; for uneasiness, restlessness, excitability, nervous stomach cramps & spasms; for stressful situations such as boarding, grooming, daycare, vet visits, traveling, separation anxiety, visiting guests; for traumatic events including electrical & thunder storms; for seasonal allergies & symptoms of scratching & biting; for stress, sadness, whimpering, trembling, shivering, panting, pacing, depression, grief & lack of concentration; for Feline Immunodeficiency Virus; for epilepsy & as an antispasmodic; for neurological inflammation, peripheral neuropathy & neuralgia.
Features of Natura Petz Soothed and Serene All Systems Calming, Stress, Epilepsy and Seizure Support for Pets, 90 Capsules, 300mg extract Per Capsule
- Veterinarian formulated & recommended
- Organic, all natural pet supplement
- Suggested for all life stages of dogs & cats; for stress, anxiety, fear, aggression, destructive behavior, storms, travel, boarding, epilepsy
- Epilepsy, seizures, old dog vertigo, vestibular disease; destructive behaviors incl urine marking, excessive scratching, aggression & pets left alone
- Lack of concentration & competitive events; for Dysautonomia; to lower blood pressure, slow the heart in tachycardia & regulate arrhythmia
Specifications of Natura Petz Soothed and Serene All Systems Calming, Stress, Epilepsy and Seizure Support for Pets, 90 Capsules, 300mg extract Per Capsule
|Product Dimensions||5 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Item model number||VALE1PETPUPA|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: