Creative Foraging Systems Large Foraging Treat Box, 4-Inch W by 4-Inch L
Fill the chipboard foraging box with treats and hang in your parrots cage. Birds chew into the box and discover the food. To obtain additional snacks they must chew thru the honeycomb chambers inside the box. Foraging is a healthy way to feed, it's good exercise and fun. Shreddable Boxes Make It Easy To Introduce Your Large Parrot To Food Foraging.
Features of Creative Foraging Systems Large Foraging Treat Box, 4-Inch W by 4-Inch L
- Use for Caciques, Amazon Parrots African Greys Cockatoos Macaws and other large birds
- Foraging for food on a daily basis is highly recommended by both avian veterinarians and avian behaviorists
- For experience foragers fill with pellets such as Oven Fresh Bites or Zupreem's Fruit Blend
- Depress perforated slot and expose food if your bird has no experience with foraging boxes
- Pet safe material USDA approved food grade chipboard boxes
Specifications of Creative Foraging Systems Large Foraging Treat Box, 4-Inch W by 4-Inch L
|Product Dimensions||4 x 4 x 4 inches ; 8 ounces|
|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Item model number||730|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: