Solvit CareLift Rear-only Dog Lifting Harness
For older, injured or invalid dogs, the CareLift lifting harness provides a convenient and safe way to improve pet’s mobility. The unique design of the rear section lifts dogs from both the hips and abdomen, resulting in less stress than similar devices which lift only from either the legs or abdomen. There’s also a specially-shaped protector panel under the abdomen for male dogs (can be removed for females). Using the Rear-Only version, pets can be lifted using the adjustable leash or the rubberized handle. (Please note: Rear-Only version will not stay on dog without owner assistance - only the CareLift Full-Body version #62366 or #62367 will stay on by itself for extended periods.) The CareLift is excellent for assisting pets up stairs, into vehicles, onto furniture, outside for a bathroom break, or to provide some assistance when taking a walk. Perfect for rehabilitation of dogs after injury or surgery. Available in two adjustable sizes to fits most any dog comfortably - Medium size fits dogs from 35-70 lbs and Large size fits dogs from 70–130 lbs. Refer to our sizing chart to determine best fit. Lifetime warranty included. Patent pending.
Features of Solvit CareLift Rear-only Dog Lifting Harness
- Provides convenient and safe way to improve mobility for older, injured or invalid dogs, or those recuperating from surgery
- Unique design reduces stress by lifting hips and abdomen together
- Includes specially-shaped protector panel for males (removes for females)
- Two lifting options available: leash or rubberized handle
- Please note: Rear-only version will not stay on dog without owner assistance. Only Full-body version (Solvit #62366 or 62367) will stay on dog for extended periods.
Specifications of Solvit CareLift Rear-only Dog Lifting Harness
|Product Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches ; 1 pounds|
|Item Weight||1.2 pounds|
|Item model number||62365|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: