Outdoor Drag Line / Long Leash for Dogs with Bungee, 33'
Keep control over your dog while allowing him extra room to romp. Great for playtime and training. Especially useful when training your dog to come. Please note: We have done our best to create a safe product and it is much safer than most long leashes on the market. However, we would like to urge you to use caution and recommend that you only attach your dog to the dragline in safe areas which are free from traffic and other hazards. Medium size should be used for dogs 30-45 pounds, while Large should be used for dogs 45-100 pounds.
Features of Outdoor Drag Line / Long Leash for Dogs with Bungee, 33'
- Heavy-duty hardware, rope and construction. Bright yellow color for visibility. Shock absorber segment reduces strain on you and your dog.
- The stopper at the end can either be held in your hand or allowed to drag along the ground. Do not attempt to restrain your dog by picking up the cord with your bare hands; use gloves if you would like to hold on to the line. Alternatively, you can allow the line to drag along the ground and then step on the line to restrain your dog. The line can also be tied to an immovable object, or tied to a weight such as a jug full of sand to slow your dog down.
- Approximately 1/4 inches wide. Can be shortened as needed. Includes instructions on teaching your dog to come to you. Floats for use in water.
- Best used with a harness which allows leash attachment on the back of the dog.
- The Drag Line is recommended for supervised use only. Not for use as a tie-out. Since it is made of rope, the Drag Line will most likely degrade if left outside in all weather; for that type of use we would suggest a metal tie-out.
Specifications of Outdoor Drag Line / Long Leash for Dogs with Bungee, 33'
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: